Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Black Rice?

I'm here at my dinning room table shoveling pumpkin seeds down the spout and reading over some fine recipe's people have wrote about.
I came across one that had black rice in it and thought, "What the hell is that?". Well ya know since I'm just looking to be creative with the stuff my family will actually eat, I thought, hahaa ya right. But, yes, but! as i read, I found that black rice is kind of like these pumpkin seed I am sooo enjoying at the moment. Crunchy on the outside and blissful on in.
So, my dilemma is, do I pound it down their throat, or blend it with, say a brown rice?
I could see a lightly seeded quinoa, sweet corn and cilantro blend going on. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always feel like I'm talking to myself, so help me out and write what you think :)
Thanks, Sherree