Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Woah!

  Wow! It has been a really long time since I have written a blog post. Do you think I should jump back in and get to writing something?




  I was able to travel to see my stepmother and brother in Germany last fall. It was really nice to be home. somethings were exactly the same and others were very different.
  That is how life is though, ever changing and yet something never change. Life is funny that way. It is one stationary yet evolving progression into the future.  Maybe it is not life that is changing but me that is. Yes, I think that is more likely.
There have been big changes for my bubble over the last year-ish. I went back to Germany for a visit. My family moved to Lexington. My daughter started kindergarten and I am finishing up my first semester at Midlands Technical College. And because my plate was not full enough, I decided to start substituting at the kid's school.  Life has been interesting to say the least.
 Anyway, Here are a few pictures I took while abroad. My brother, his fiance and I hiked about 12 kilometers the day I took the first two pictures. Once we reached the top of the mountain we climbed all these crazy high stairs for the most rewarding view.  This picture does not portray the beauty as it was seen, but at least you can get a feel for how breath-taking it was.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always feel like I'm talking to myself, so help me out and write what you think :)
Thanks, Sherree