Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

We All Know The Good Spots

We hear about them, see them featured in articles and every so often we get to experience them.
I'm talking about the best spots to eat in town. 

 I finally had my own experience at one of the best. I had the pleasure of meeting some family at The Drip in Five Points this morning.

 I walked in, Daisy in tow and was greated by friendly faces and some cool jazz. The place was comfortable and perfect for a relaxed get-to-gether.
Upon a quick review of the menu, I spotted a prosciutto, brie and egg biscuit with a fig jam. Hello! That's four of my favorite things. The only hang up was...uhm, I don't like biscuits.
 Yup, you read that right, I-don't-like-biscuits. 
I asked if I could sub-it-out and was sort of let down that I couldn't, even though I understood why. I ordered it anyway. 


When it came, I quickly inhaled it. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually enjoyed the life long dreaded pastry.  And I might even say that they have turned this girl into a biscuit eater. Ok, maybe I won't be eating them everywhere, but I'll enjoy a few more there along with another giant coffee.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always feel like I'm talking to myself, so help me out and write what you think :)
Thanks, Sherree